Flipped classroom is also referred to as inverting classroom, wherein the traditional
learning environment is reversed. This dynamic and interactive pedagogical
approach is focused on the individual learning space, while educators guide
students in the process of applying concepts and gets creatively engaged in the
subject matter. In this pedagogy-first approach the in-class time is used for inquiry
and assessments for meeting students’ needs.
This training course offers teachers the possibility to learn tips and strategies on
how to create engaging instructional teaching materials and observe hands-on
classroom activities that develop self-directed learning skills.
- To increase awareness about Flipped learning
- To boost understanding about key aspects related to content delivery in a flipped classroom
- To familiarize teachers with Web 2.0 tools and apps
- develop teaching competencies for creating a highly collaborative and differentiated classroom environment
- To empower teachers with knowledge and skills for integrating modern technologies into the learning and teaching process
- To encourage teachers to integrate modern technologies into the teaching and learning process
- exchange ready-to-use materials that integrate web tools and apps