The initiative group, through the joint implementation of the project during practical activities, intends to develop effective cooperation schemes that can be used during joint international activities for youth.
The main results of the project were:
1. Film - a series of interviews with young migrants living in the local environments of partner organizations, which will enable 40 young people from migrant environments to tell their story, motivation to change their place of residence, to present their own culture to a wider audience.
2. The program of non-formal activities in the field of intercultural education, which can be conducted by youth for youth. The developed program will be presented using the following media:
- paper and PDF brochure (containing suggestions for educational games and activities, materials to be printed and used during the course of the course, outlines with the proposed course of the course, descriptions of various cultures and cultural systems - including materials collected by members of the initiative group during private travels) .
- a series of 8 on-line tutorials (containing suggestions for educational games and activities that can be used as part of intercultural education).
3. The "Festival of a Thousand Cultures" event presenting a range of topics related to different cultures present in Europe, the importance of respect and tolerance in our local environments, the possibility of involving young people in social activities, which will be the subject of the initiative group's work throughout the entire project. In addition, the event will be enriched with meetings with young, local travelers and representatives of the world of science (UG employees) involved in research related to intercultural education.
4. Strengthening the international youth cooperation network, including 24 youth leaders from 4 Program Countries. As part of the project, new tools for communication within the network will be implemented, such as a Skype meeting, Google drive, group on Facebook.