The participants will become conscious about the necessity of active citizenship and being up to date.
1. To encourage the entrepreneurship and creative thinking of the youth by giving them active roles.
2. To develop the research and questioning skills as well as critical thinking of the youngsters.
3. To let the youngsters have experience in how a newspaper is planned and presented (sport section in details).
4. To raise awareness in the young about following agenda events.
5. To let the young participate in the group works, be able to organize and increase self-confidence.
6. To increase the cooperation and communication among the organizations working in the field of youth in Europe, the youth workers and the young.
7. To exchange ideas about how to design cooperation activities among the newspapers
The activities we want to organize to achieve the aim of the project are based on non-formal education, the interaction of the participants, understanding for cultural diversity. We want take the best out of sharing of tasks, responsibilities and making common choices, socialization games, intercultural evening. We will be also focused on field visits, group work and plenary activities. On our way to a successful project we will support our actions by interactive workshops, role play, simulation exercises, case studies, brainstorming and information sessions. Intercultural dialogue would be achieved with a direct contact with institutions and stakeholders and interaction with local communities. during the NGO fair. Also, adequate time and space for reflection and personal evaluation and group feed-back activities and planning for the future are in our programme will help to reach the goal.